Learn some fast and simple ways of doing Whirpool repairs.
The following steps will guide you through the process for a whirlpool repair.
1. Most Whirlpool repairs require disassembling of the appliance. Prior to doing this check that the power cord is unplugged.
2. The putty knife must be put under the washing machine’s control panel. There is a need to unclip spring clips from the board, and then lock it down when pulling it.
3. Be aware that the switches wire connectors must be disconnected for replacing that control panel. Then, disconnect them as well as the power wire connector.
4. To detach the wire retainer and wire bracket, use the pliers.
5. The tube for air pressure must be removed using a nut driver as well as a quarter-inch socket. Then, you’ll need to unbolt the screws that hold it in place.
6. To secure the control board It is only necessary to remove the central control selector knob. For the removal of the control board from the panel lift the panel up.
7. You can now prepare the control board assembly to be put in place. The transfer of the wire bracket to the new assembly is the following process.
8. To place the board in the right position to be positioned, the tab of the control board must be aligned with the panel.
Watch the video to find other useful information!